Patek Philippe replica uk Genuine Omega parts made in China

Posted by watchesukchm watchesukchm
But why on earth would they? They are in the business of making money. If they can increase the margins and thus their pay and bonuses Luxury Replica Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph Watches Sale, why would they give that away to us instead? I've been a buyer in the manufacturing sector since the late 90's and the amount of off shoring and outsourcing which has taken place has been huge. Did the directors of these companies pass these savings down to us little people below them in the company, or did they just increase their pay packets and bonuses for themselves instead? Absolutely bang on CajunMike. Globalisation has just allowed the elites who own the means of production to exploit 3rd world workers to trouser ever greater profits. Yet when I've suggested in the past that import tariffs should be brought in to level up the playing field replica graham watches uk http://www.asmallheaven.net/replica-breilting-transocean-disocunt-uk.html, I get called a little englander. Now I've friends whose kids are turning 18 with absolutely no job prospects whatsoever, because we have farmed so much of it overseas, yet they don't seem able to put 2 and 2 together. There are only so many minimum pay service sector jobs to go round. But why on earth would they? They are in the business of making money. If they can increase the margins and thus their pay and bonuses, why would they give that away to us instead? I've been a buyer in the manufacturing sector since the late 90's and the amount of off shoring and outsourcing which has taken place has been huge. Did the directors of these companies pass these savings down to us little people below them in the company, or did they just increase their pay packets and bonuses for themselves instead? It talked about how Rolex and Omega were trying to change the rules on what constitutes "Swiss Made". Currently the rule is 51% of the parts must originate in Switzerland and the article talked about how they wanted to increase this to 60 75%. The article did mention that the 2 companies pride themselves for having 80%+ of the "parts value" originating in Switzerland. (I think these are the %s but it has been a while since I read it.) If you think about it "parts value" could be defined however the manufacture want to. Since some parts are being created in China, or other countries, the actual value or cost will be less than in Switzerland due to labor costs, ect. It would not surprise me that rubber or leather straps are made elsewhere. I have seen some straps actually marked "Swiss Made", others "German Made" and others nothing. It talked about how Rolex and Omega were trying to change the rules on what constitutes "Swiss Made". Currently the rule is 51% of the parts must originate in Switzerland and the article talked about how they wanted to increase this to 60 75%. The article did mention that the 2 companies pride themselves for having 80%+ of the "parts value" originating in Switzerland. (I think these are the %s but it has been a while since I read it.) If you think about it "parts value" could be defined however the manufacture want to. Since some parts are being created in China replica ap watches uk, or other countries http://www.asmallheaven.net/replica-emporio-armani-disocunt-uk.html, the actual value or cost will be less than in Switzerland due to labor costs, ect. It would not surprise me that rubber or leather straps are made elsewhere. I have seen some straps actually marked "Swiss Made", others "German Made" and others nothing. Absolutely bang on CajunMike. Globalisation has just allowed the elites who own the means of production to exploit 3rd world workers to trouser ever greater profits. Yet when I've suggested in the past that import tariffs should be brought in to level up the playing field, I get called a little englander. Now I've friends whose kids are turning 18 with absolutely no job prospects whatsoever, because we have farmed so much of it overseas, yet they don't seem able to put 2 and 2 together. There are only so many minimum pay service sector jobs to go round.