Get ultimate relaxation provide by Feeza Qureshi Independent Delhi Escorts girl

Posted by feezaqureshi feezaqureshi
 Feeza Qureshi, independent Delhi Escorts girl

Hey sweetheart, I am Feeza Qureshi, an independent Delhi Escorts girl. I am a young and hot Escort in Delhi with sexy body and I have very attractive curve on my body. I am recognized by the name of Feeza Qureshi. I am a slim and experienced, educated beautiful lady. I am always happy and clean and truly offer friendly Escort service in Delhi. I will be excellent enough for all your lovemaking dreams. I will also execute almost all kinds of lovemaking positions for you my darling. I always obligate my customers with my complete emotional and physical effort. You may definitely take me out with you as well.

You had taken a good decision by looking me here. Even I may go for you to whatever location for both personal and company meets. Even despite the truth that I am a well dressed stylish companion lady with my own style and statements yet I may be put on as per your choice or wish too. I will absolutely be at convenience with all kinds of erotic actions during the lovemaking procedure. I really like all the personal locations in Delhi where we can spend some private time together and have excellent lovemaking sensual experiences with you. I am very famous, kind lady so can’t feel unpleasant.

I have been a professional and an experienced ramp model for a few previous years, but I was not satisfied and happy with this job profession. I desired some additional fun and pleasure in my life. I preferred to make new friends, meet new gentlemen and to add some personal entertainment in my life. I started my life as Independent Escorts in Delhi to get more satisfaction and happiness in my life. Also, I am satisfied that you choose me as an Independent Delhi Escorts Girl. Now I am feeling proud to introducing myself to you. I love to go in the evening events, night parties, pub, bars, social parties, family functions and long drives with the kind gentlemen who respect me what I am. Some of my interests are dancing, dating, traveling, photography and etc.

Some of my basic details including the ups and downs of my body are:
Name: Feeza Qureshi
Age: 28
Language: English, Hindi
Height: 5′ 7